Of the elements I’ve made so far, Fire has had the most conventional start – a circular bowl starting from the centre.

When I felt that the base was big enough I started creating protrusions that would become the flames. I wanted there to be further spaces in each flame on each round, so the initial protrusions were quite small because each round would make the flames successively taller.

As the flames got taller, the colour gradient changed from yellow through orange to red. I also twisted them slightly to avoid the form becoming too regular.

Here’s Fire with Air and Water.

One more to go!

Never miss a post!

Sign up to receive an email notifying you whenever a new blog post is published.

4 Responses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *